The PREMIER show is for the Active Jewelry Trade only. This is a trade-only event and is not open to the public. No personal buyers will be allowed into the show. To gain entrance to the show, the company must apply to attend and qualify with show management by providing materials confirming the business’s active role in the jewelry industry. Each company must be able to prove they purchase fine jewelry and/or supplies. Each qualified company may enter individuals as buyers for their company. Show Management reserves the right to audit any and all individuals registered to confirm their role in the jewelry industry and their affiliation with the qualified company.
All Attendees must be active Retailers, Wholesalers, Designers or otherwise affiliated with the jewelry industry. Show Management reserves the right to request additional documentation for each Company and Employee beyond what is listed below if deemed necessary.
Retail Company Qualification Credentials: In addition to providing CURRENT INVOICES OF FINISHED JEWELRY as stated below, credentials must also include at least one (1) of the following:
- Invoices: Produce current invoices (within the last 12 months) for MULTIPLE quantities of products worth a combined total of $5,000 from a minimum of four (4) different jewelry suppliers.
- Business license indicating that you are a retail business.
- First two pages of Store lease that states you are a retail business or photographs of interior and exterior of the store that include store name signage.
- New Business only – letter of intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating that intent to start a new retail business
- Online fine jewelry retailer ONLY – Active web site address through which company business can be validated
- Mail order companies must provide printed catalog
- Your firm’s State/County Sales Tax Permit or a Seller’s Permit
- Non-Traditional jewelry retailers (such as clothing boutiques or galleries) must submit invoices for jewelry or jewelry supplies for multiple items with a combined total of $1,500 or more
Wholesaler, Designer Qualification Documents: In addition to providing CURRENT INVOICES RELATED TO JEWELRY as stated below, credentials must also include at least one (1) of the following:
- Invoices – three (3) invoices showing purchase of finished fine jewelry or supplies within the last twelve (12) months for MULTIPLE quantities of products worth a combined total of $5,000 from a minimum of four (4) different suppliers.
- List of three customer references (retailers to whom you currently sell). Retailers must be able to be verified as jewelry retailers
- Active web-site address through which company business can be validated
- Your firm’s State/County Sales Tax Permit or a Seller Permit
Employees may be audited to prove they work for a qualified company. Audited employees must provide one (1) of the following:
- Copy of cancelled company payroll check or pay-check stub
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance with employee name
** NOTE: Business Cards do not prove your employment and will not be accepted.
Admission not granted to:
- Individuals under the age of 16, including infants
- Individuals operating businesses from home
- General Public/Non-Trade Guests/Retail Buyer Guests
Types of Companies that Qualify:
- Retail Stores (that carry jewelry)
- Fine Jewelry Retail Stores (Independent and Chain Stores)
- Department Stores/Leased Department Operator
- Mass Merchandise Retailers
- Online/TV/Other Direct Jewelry Marketer
- Specialty Retailers that carry jewelry (Boutiques, Museums, Galleries, etc)
- Pawn Shops
- Jewelry Repair Stores
- Jewelry Appraisers
- Wholesaler/Distributor of jewelry
- Wholesaler/Distributor of jewelry
- Jewelry Supplier/Manufacturer
Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors